Most diet and workout books are focused on the wrong things: They focus on WHAT instead of HOW. The leanest people focus on how, on their eating habits, not on fad diets. Diets that rely on willpower and discipline fail. The path to results is made up of eleven small, simple, step-by-step habits. Rotating through phases of metabolic, endurance, and strength workouts yields the best fat-loss results.
1. Almost all diet and workout books are focused on the wrong things-They focus on 'what' instead of 'how.'
2. The leanest people focus on eating habits, not on fad diets.
3. Diets that rely on willpower and discipline fail. A smart plan wins.
4. The path to results is eleven small, simple, step-by-step habits.
5. Rotating through phases of metabolic workouts, endurance workouts, and strength workouts yields the best fat-loss results.
6. Pull-ups are the strength move for fat loss. A smart, progressive plan can take you from absolute zero, to your first, third, or tenth pull-up.
7. High-intensity workouts are power tools, most effective only twice per year before important events.
Josh Hillis and Dan John know these habit-based diet and workout hacks, and they teach them well.
JOSH HILLIS is a nutrition coach who specializes in habits-based, positive changes. LoseStubbornFat, his popular fat-loss blog, has tens of thousands of readers, and his ebooks have helped people reach their personal goals for more than 10 years. Josh is currently the head coach at PowerHour Personal Training in Denver.
DAN JOHN spends his work life blending workshops and lectures with full-time writing and coaching. His books include Intervention, Never Let Go, Mass Made Simple and Easy Strength.